Blue Chip Fund
Blue Chip Fund is a mutual fund investment in Blue Chip Stocks, which are mainly from Blue Chip Companies (TCS, Infosys, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, ONGC etc. in India are some of the reputed companies in India) that are financially stable, well known, recognized businesses and probably the market leaders in the industry.
Less Risky Fund
Blue Chip Funds basically carry lesser risk and are safer and secure because the stocks are from well established companies having a long stable and profitable history, paying off dividends in time and maintaining a strong market even when there are economic crisis or fluctuations.
Good Choice for Investment
If you wish to make a long and steady investment, Blue Chip Fund is always a good strategy for conservative investment giving you higher returns without any drawbacks. Blue Chip Fund is typically the best way to grow money than investing in any other financial sources or institutions.
As an investor you may buy shares beginning with a relatively small investment and continue adding to it giving you a capital growth for a longer term. You can be sure that your money is assured and insured in Blue Chip Funds.
Recommended Read :
- Methods to Select the Best Mutual Funds
- What are Mutual Funds?
- Types of Mutual Funds in India
- 5 Types of Popular Mutual Funds in India
- Understanding Mutual Funds Returns?
- Fixed Deposit Vs Mutual Fund
- Real Estate Vs Mutual Fund
- SIP Vs Mutual Fund
- Mutual Fund Investment Strategy
- Mutual Funds in India
- What is Net Asset Value (NAV)?
- Open Ended Mutual Fund Scheme
- Close Ended Mutual Fund Scheme