Know more on the best of gold investments
When it comes to investing in gold people have myriads of delusions regarding it like How can I invest in gold?, Which are the best of Gold investments?, What are the various option that are available for investments in Gold?, And the list goes on.
Investing in Gold is the most direct counter to dollar because as the dollar tends to fall, value of gold inevitably rises. People speculate that investment in gold will out cast blue chip industries in coming years. The future growth will be seen in the terms of gold. Go into history, you’ll find that the trend of investing in the gold has never ebb as we are on a gold standard.
Why Investing in Gold is Important
- Firstly, because it is a hedge against the inflation.
- Secondly, Gold is negatively co-related to equity investments.
Gold serves as an excellent choice to keep in your portfolio as it reduces the overall volatility of your portfolio.
Following are a few tips on investment in Gold.
- Jewellery: Investing in jewellery has been an age old tradition although it comes with its own disadvantages like total buying cost is very heavy and they are sold in markets at rates lower than the actual price.
- Investment in Gold Bars and Gold Coins: Prefer investing in them to Jewellery. But there again is a disadvantage that banks sell Gold Coins and Bars but they don’t buy them back but a jeweller can buy back coins from you.
- Gold Exchange Traded Fund: it is a type of mutual fund that invests in gold and the units of this mutual fund scheme are listed in the stock exchange.
- Gold Funds: Gold fund is a kind of Fund that makes an investment in ETF’S on your behalf. But this method is a little expensive one as you have to pay for annual management charges.
Point of difference between Gold Mutual Funds and Gold ETF’S
You need to pay additional charges for Gold Mutual Funds on the other hand for ETF’S you need pay brokerage charges and open an demat account.
- Equity based Gold Funds: Investing in Equity means that you don’t directly invest in Gold instead you invest in the companies that are related to extraction, mining and marketing of Gold. But investment here requires people who have high-risk appetite.
In India there are no listed companies that are associated with gold therefore equity based Gold Funds invests in international markets which are susceptible to currency risk and equity risks.
After assessing various ways of investments in gold and weighing their various pro’s and con’s the conclusions is that Gold ETF’S and Gold Funds are the easiest, safest, more economical, and profitable and preferred among various alternatives.
Gold has been a classic and magnificent asset since always. Its extraordinary returns have attracted investors from all sections of society. It is impressive and so attractive that you just can’t resist yourself from investing in Gold. Can you?
Recommended Read :
- Best of Gold Investments
- Benefits of Gold ETF
- Compare Gold Investments
- Is Gold Investment a Stupid Idea?
- What are Risks in Gold Investments?
- What is The Tax Impact On Gold Investments?
- Ways to Invest Gold in India Types of Gold Investment
- Best of Gold Investments Coin Gold Bar Jewellery ETF E Gold
- Benefits of Gold ETF
- What is Assay Certification?
- What is Gold Mutual Fund?
- What are Equity Based Gold Funds?
- What are Gold Futures?
- What is a Certified Gold Coin?
- Govt Gold Scheme Understanding Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme